Dumplings. Potstickers, jiaozi, mandu, gyoza … a dumpling comes in many shapes and sizes, goes by many a name, but they’ve all got one thing in common in my book: one day I will eat them all.
Ahem. In celebration of the humble dumpling, we are having a Scrumptious Dumplings Recipe Contest! We want your best, tastiest dumpling recipe and we want it now.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER!
THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED
Congrats to our winners!
- How to Enter: Submit your recipe(s) & photo on AsianSupper.com. Make sure you tag your recipe “dumpling recipe” to enter it into the contest (see the image below).
- How to Win: Promote your recipe! The top 5 recipes with the highest “star” rating as of 5/15/11 will win. We'll even help you in this regard -- if you're Tweeting it, or sharing it on FB, direct message us on Twitter and we'll also RT it & post it to our Facebook page to help you get promoting!
- Prize: The top FIVE-rated recipes will walk away with an equally top-rated bamboo steamer!
A little about the steamer: the Joyce Chen 10" bamboo steamer is a top-rated bamboo steamer recommended in The New Cook's Catalogue.
- Dates: 4/15/11 - 5/14/11. Full rules here.
- How to Tag Your Recipe: In the field "Recipe Tags" add the phrase "dumpling recipe". Good work!