Chicken and Cream Cheese Nori Roll
Rolled ground chicken with nori. Coated with flour, egg and panko and baked. Serve with soy sauce and mayonnaise sauce.
- 2 Sheets of Nori
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Panko
- 3-4 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1.Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
- 2.In a bowl, combine ground chicken, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 3.Cut cream cheese into thin matchsticks slices.
- 4.Place nori on the cutting board and place half of ground chicken and 4 pieces of cream cheese on nori. Roll it up. Make one more.
- 5.Coat chicken roll with flour, then beaten egg and then panko.
- 6.Place chicken roll on the baking dish and pour olive oil over chicken roll.
- 7.Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and panko turns brown.
- 8.Combine mayonnaise and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- 9.Cut rolls into 5-6 slices and serve with mayonnaise soy sauce.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 50 minutes