Chicken Garlic Hoisin Marinade
- 4 chicken breasts, thinned out with a mallet
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, grated on a microplane
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix together the marinade of hoisin, garlic and Sriracha sauce. Add chicken to the marinade. Allow the hoisin marinated chicken to blend flavors for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Grill the chicken breasts until cooked through (best on a charcoal grill).
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes