Coconut Sago Pudding with Corn
Learn how to make this easy recipe for Corn Sago Pudding.
- 3 corn on a cob, slice kernel off
- ½ cup pearl sago
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 pinches of salt
- Rinse sago pearls under cold water for 1 minute. This will help the sago pearls cook faster.
- Bring water to a boil in medium sauce pan over medium high heat. Add sago pearls. Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes or until sago becomes translucent. Stirring frequently to prevent sago from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Drain the sago pearls in a strainer and rinse under cold running water. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring coconut milk, salt and sugar to simmer. Add sago pearls and corn. Cook until pudding becomes slightly thickened (about 3 minutes). Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes