You can eat this at Kaiten-zushi restaurant in Japan (Just 100-yen). Then why don't you make it at home??? Easy preparation. Just corn, can of tuna, sushi rice and nori. Don't worry about the shape. Simple and cheap ingredients and easy and fun to make.
- 1 cup Uncooked Japanese Rice
- 4 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Fresh or Frozen Corn
- 1 can of Tuna (Drained)
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Sheets of Nori
- 1.Rinse rice several times in running water until water gets clear. Drain in a colander. Cook in a saucepan with a lid or rice cooker according to package directions. Note, just a little bit fewer water than package directions so that rice is cooked a little bit harder. (To make perfect sushi rice, rice should be cooked little bit harder than regular rice)
- 2.While rice is cooking, in a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- 3.Cut each nori sheet into 5 equal parts.
- 4.In a bowl, combine corn, tuna, mayonnaise and soy sauce.Mix well.
- 5.When rice is done, transfer to the medium bowl and add 2 (sushi-su)and mix gently. Don’t stir too much. Let it cool.
- 6.Take 1/10 sushi rice and shape it square. Wrap each sushi with nori sheet and put 1/10 corn mixture on sushi. Make 10 corn sushi
Serving Size: 2-3
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 35 minutes