Curry Chicken Soup
I wanted any easy to prepare soup with authentic flavors - this is my Americanized version of green curry soup.
- One package chicken flavor Ramen soup mix
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cups water
- 2 celery ribs, finely sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons sweet Asian chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- In large kettle or Dutch oven, add the flavor packet from the soup mix, the chicken and the celery to the water. Simmer for about 20 minutes, then add snow peas, chili sauce, curry powder, coconut milk and the noodles from the soup mix. Bring to boil, then turn off heat, cover and let stand until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving, if desired.
- Serves 4
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes