Pineapple Tapioca Pudding
There aren't enough words to describe how much we love this pineapple pudding! Our recipe for pineapple tapioca pudding is very light - The tartness of the ripe pineapple plays well with the creamy goodness of the coconut tapioca pudding. YUM!
- ½ cup tapioca pearls
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup of fresh pineapple chunks
- Bring water to a boil in medium sauce pan over medium high heat. Add tapioca pearls. Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes or until tapioca becomes translucent. Stirring frequently to prevent tapioca from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Drain the tapioca pearls in a strainer and rinse under cold running water. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring coconut milk and sugar to simmer. Add tapioca pearls. Cook until pudding becomes slightly thickened (about 3 minutes). Let cool for 15 minutes.
- In small bowls or miniature cups, layer the tapioca mixture with pineapple - alternating layers
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes