Salmon Miso Cheese
My original recipe. I love cream cheese and use it for any kind of food. Miso and cream cheese are great combination. Very easy to make. Use miso paste for not just miso soup. Japanese people use miso a lot in many ways.
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 4 oz Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Scallions
- 2 tablespoons Miso
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sake for cooking (Cooking wine)
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1.Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F.
- 2.Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salmon. Then coat them with flour. Chop scallions.
- 3.In a bowl, whip cream cheese and add miso, sugar, sake and scallion. Mix well.
- 4.On the lightly oiled baking dish, place salmons, put miso cream cheese sauce on each salmon. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes