Steamed Red Snapper in Lime Juice
Quick preparation that will impress anyone you serve it to. My family asks for this weekly.
- 1 pound of red snapper filtes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In an oven proof bowl, mix together the garlic, lime juice, red pepper flakes, fish sauce and cilantro. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Place the fish in the lime juice mixture. Make sure the fish is thoroughly coated.
- Place the bowl in a steamer and cook for 13 minutes, until the fish is opaque and cooked through.
Serving Size: 2
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 25 minutes