Teriyaki Cream Cheese Sauce Chicken
Chicken with teriyaki cream cheese sauce, top on sesame seeds and chopped scallion and also cream cheese is inside the chicken. Teriyaki chicken is very popular not only in Japan, but also here in the U.S. But this must be a little bit different. Try something different for a change.
- 4 Chicken Boneless Breasts
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Marinated Sauce
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 Scallion
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1.Cut 4 oz cream cheese into 8 slices. Chop scallion.
- 2.Butterfly chicken breasts. Put 2 slices of cream cheese into each chicken breast and fold in half.
- 3.In a frying pan, heat olive oil. Coat each chicken breast with corn starch and cook chicken breasts over medium heat for 6-7 minutes. Then pour white wine over the chicken and add the rest of 2 oz cream cheese, teriyaki marinated sauce. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until chicken’s cooked and cream cheese melts.
- 4.Place chicken breast on the plate, pour the sauce and sprinkle chopped scallion and sesame seeds on top. Serve.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 40 minutes