Tofu Cream Pasta
Tuna and vegetables pasta with creamy sauce which is made of tofu, milk and mozzarella cheese.
- 1 lb Uncooked Spaghetti
- 2 Onions
- 1 cup Julienne Carrot
- 14 oz Tofu, soft type
- 2 cans of Tuna in water (5 oz each), drained
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cubes Vegetable Bouillons
- 4 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Scallion
- Slice onions thinly. In a small bowl or cup, combine milk and bouillons and heat in a microwave for 40-50 seconds or until bouillons are dissolved. Stir well. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In the mean time, in a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil and cook onion and carrot over medium heat until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mash tofu and add tuna, soy sauce, milk and bouillon mixture and shredded mozzarella cheese. Mix well. Then add cooked onion and carrot to the bowl. Mix until well blended.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and add to the tofu cream sauce bowl. Toss to coat the sauce with pasta.
- Place pasta on the plate and sprinkle scallion.
Serving Size: 4-6
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 25 minutes