Zucchini and Green pepper Stir-fry with Miso
This recipe is originally from my mom. It is good to eat with rice or for your Bento-box for lunch.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2 inch sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeds removed, cut into large chunks
- 4 sliced bacon or 3 oz any kind of pork such as ground pork or tender loin
- 1 Tbs miso
- 1 Tbs mirin
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tsp sesami oil over medium-high. Cook the bacon or pork until browned. Add zucchini and green pepper and toss often until vegetables begin to brown.
- First,mixed miso and mirin in a cup and pour the mixed miso and mirin into the skillet, stir. Then add sugar, stir. Finally sprinkle soy sauce, stir before turn off the heat. That's it.
Serving Size: 2
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 20 minutes